Picture by Andréia de Marchi in 2015
My career started back in 2003 as a freelancer, when I developed the entire print and digital presentations to sell the program "Olhar Digital" for Actual Films. In 2004, I helped to create and design the websites for different partitions of the Actual group.
In 2005, I became a trainee 3D modeler at Vetor Zero/Lobo (where I stand till today). Since then, I began to study and increase my skills, becoming a 3D generalist, and more recently CG supervisor, working in this function for advertisement videos for some celebrious brands like Cola-Cola, Motorola, McDonald's etc.
Working in 3D industry for the past 15 years, I was able to get more experience in:
- CGI supervision;
- Character/ Prop/ Scenario Modeling (specially hard surface);
- Texture Illustration;
- Lighting TD - Lighting and Material (Shading) Development;
- Look Development;
- Control Solutions for 3D Objects in Scenes.
Among all the softwares I use for working, those are the ones I have more knowledge:
- Autodesk Maya;
- Autodesk Mudbox;
- Adobe Photoshop;
- Adobe After Effects;
- Pixologic Z-Brush;
- Headus UV Layout;
- Chaos Group's V-Ray for Maya;
- Solid Angle's Arnold for Maya;
- Allegorithmic Substance painter;
- Unreal Engine 4 (beginner);
- SideFX Houdini (real beginner);