Position in this job: CG Supervisor
VFX Company: Vetor Zero
- Supervision of the production crew;
- Modeling of the pilot/ engineer;
- Modeling of the circuit;
- Modeling of some of the props;
- Modeling of the blade part of the shaver;
- Texturing of the circuit and character (first version);
- Lighting of some scenes;
- Rendering of some of the scenes;
This is a promotional video that Vetor Zero made for Gillette.
Aaaand yes. That's my 3D face. I just used it to help to deliver the model on schedule, since it was ready, textured and sweet. Whatta good looking engineers and pilots! =P (By the way, there were a couple of engineers using the Danilo Enoki's 3D face that he awesomely shared with me. However, he's not as good looking as I am. Hehehe)
The video was directed by Alceu Baptistão, and the designs (clothes, car paints) made by Bruna Imai.
So, my position on this one was CG Supervisor. I helped the director with this task.
Film produced by Vetor Zero
Director: Alceu Baptistão & Gabriel Nobrega
CG Supervisor: Rafael Segnini
Rigging/ Setup: Viviane Adade
Assist Rendering: Vanderlei Zafa
Modelers: Bruno Saber & Marcos Smirkoff
GILLETTE - Rocket